Scott Langley Sensei will be visiting our dojo to teach seminars on June 3rd and 4th (Wednesday, Thursday). This will be his first visit to our dojo*, and we are very much looking forward to it. Those of you who experienced Langley Sensei’s instruction at the WTKO summer camp in Cupertino last year know this is not one to miss!
*(Langley Sensei and Keeling Sensei both taught at the WTKO International Summer Camp in 2014, held at De Anza College but he had no additional time to visit our dojo, specifically, on that visit.)
Langley Sensei is one of only a handful of non-Japanese to have been selected for and complete the rigorous JKA or JKS instructor training programs in Japan, training under some of the world’s top instructors. Today Langley Sensei is one of the senior instructors of the WTKO, heading the large WTKO Ireland organization. He teaches seminars around Europe and around the world.
Seminar schedule is as follows:
- 4:00-4:45pm kids of all ages/levels*
- 6:15-7:45pm all levels, 12+ years old
- 7:45-8:30pm only brown & black belts, 13+ years old
- (all at our Cubberley dojo)
- 6:00-6:45pm kids of all ages/levels*
- 7:00-8:30pm all levels, 12 years old and older
- 8:30-9:00pm only brown & black belts, teens and older
- (all at our Redwood City dojo)
- 1 seminar: $25 (pre-pay $20)*
- 2 seminars: $50 (pre-pay $40)*
- 3 seminars: $75 (pre-pay $55)*
- 4 seminars: $100 (pre-pay $70)
- Discount for full-time students: $5 off total if attending 2-3 seminars; $10 off if attending 4 or more. *Please note that for SVKarate kids who are regularly attending these class times, there is only a $5 additional charge for each seminar.
- Discount for WTKO members: $5 off total if attending 2-3 seminars; $10 off if attending 4.
- Payment must be received by May 30 to take advantage of pre-payment discounts.