This clinic will be helpful for all levels. Are you a competitor interested in learning more about the rules and calls? A new black belt, interested in getting into judging? An experienced judge who wants to review and compare notes with others? No matter which applies to you, this event is for you!
- Description of various roles of people doing work at tournaments
- Rules, including some comparison between different tournaments/organizations
- Explanation of Japanese terminology
- Practice for judges – flag signals, responsibilities and more
- Practice for referee – hand signals, calls, responsibilities, more
- Extensive scenario analysis, where everyone will have a chance to practice and discuss
Please bring whistle and some paper for taking notes.